Are you starting your search for new windows?
There are plenty of replacement window aesthetic and energy saving options to consider when you upgrade your Greenwood, Indiana home.
Navigating your way through the options can get a little confusing, but Universal Windows Direct specializes in home windows and helping homeowners make the right buying decisions.
Here are some of our best tips for buying new windows for your home:
- Carefully consider the window company that you choose for your project.
It’s important to choose experienced and certified window installers, which helps ensure correct installation to maximize energy savings.
Even the most expensive windows won’t perform if your window contractor is inexperienced.
- Don’t get stuck on bottom dollar pricing.
Cheap windows often indicate cheap quality, and you’ll likely be buying windows that don’t include any energy saving features.
However, don’t think that you have to compromise price for quality.
Universal Windows Direct is dedicated to providing premium home improvement products at an incredible value.
- Windows come in various styles, and you don’t have to stick to standard shapes.
Specialty windows from Universal Windows Direct come in various shapes and sizes, including octagon, oval, and more.
We design custom windows in order to fit the exact specifications of your home.
- Some of the most popular window styles that you’ll find are double hung windows, garden windows, bay and bow windows, picture windows, and casement windows.
Each window style offers a new level of character to your home.
You can also add extra charm by choosing interesting grid styles and decorative glass.
- Keep energy features in mind as you browse for new windows.
Your windows should include elements such as argon and krypton gas, low-e glazing, and dual or triple pane technology.
- Universal Windows Direct offers the epitome of energy efficient windows, and the efficiency is behind our UniShield® glass package.
UniShield® is exclusive to UWD and incorporates the best energy saving features on the market.
It’s available in four tiers of glass packages to fit within your budget.
Don’t upgrade your windows until you call us for your free quote.
You’ll be surprised to learn that you really can afford premium windows with Universal Windows Direct.