New windows in Indianapolis, Indiana serve a variety of purposes. They can boost your curb appeal, lower your energy bills, and enhance nearly any home. However, there is more to buying new windows than what meets the eye. There are energy saving and aesthetic features to consider, and you don’t want to forget about your budget.
Universal Windows Direct offers an astounding value on new windows in Indianapolis that can fit nearly any budget. Here are a few facts about new windows to consider before you make your final purchase:
- When you’re looking to buy new windows in Indianapolis, start by considering the style of window that you’d like in your home.
The double hung window is a classic style that stands the test of time, whether your home is a condo or a Cape Cod.
- Other popular window styles include casement windows, bay windows, bow windows, garden windows, awning windows, and slider windows.
- If you’re unsure of the right style of window to choose for your home, consider upgrading the style that you currently have in place.
This will make it easy for an installation crew to remove your old window and insert the new one.
- Don’t forget about energy saving features when you’re buying new windows in Indianapolis.
This is perhaps one of the most important elements of a window, and skimping in this area will result in higher energy bills.
- UniShield® windows from Universal Windows Direct are some of the most energy efficient windows on the market.
These windows are engineered with two-to-three panes of glass and energy-saving gasses between the panes.
- If you choose UniShield® Premium or Supreme options, you’ll receive the additional benefit of sound-blocking technology with three panes of glass.
Triple pane windows are the epitome of efficiency, and they drastically cut down on energy bills if you are upgrading from single pane windows.
Once you decide that buying new windows is right for you, Universal Windows Direct can help you select the best style and glass package for your budget. Get in touch with us today for questions or your free estimate at 317-547-2600.