Greenwood, Indiana is a great suburban town that’s just 20 minutes away from Indianapolis. Many of the homes in this neighborhood were built in the late 1990s to early 2000s, which means that window installation might be just around the corner. This is especially the case if you bought your home brand new with builder grade windows—which aren’t the best choice for window installation in Greenwood, Indiana.
When you’re ready for new window installation, here are the ways that Universal Windows Direct can help boost curb appeal and save more energy:
- Window installation in Greenwood, Indiana, doesn’t have to be boring. Instead of settling for white vinyl, homeowners can take their pick from numerous coordinating or contrasting vinyl colors. From brick red to green, you can make your home stand out in the neighborhood with new window installation.
- Universal Windows Direct not only offers an array of vinyl paint colors, but there are also great decorative glass and grid options available. From prairie glass to diamond grids, your new windows are sure to jazz up your home’s curb appeal.
- Keep in mind that window installation isn’t all about aesthetics. Energy efficiency plays a large role when you’re shopping for new replacement windows, and Universal Windows Direct offers some of the most efficient windows on the market.
- These windows are our popular UniShield® line with four tiers of energy saving glass packages. Even if you’re on a tight budget, UniShield® can help complement your home on an aesthetic and energy efficient level.
- UniShield® Classic and UniShield® Plus pack a punch with some of the most innovative efficiency options on the market. These windows are engineered with two planes of glass, and UniShield® Plus offers argon gas between the panes and a coat of low-e glazing.
- UniShield® Premium and UniShield® Supreme are the top tier levels for energy efficient window installation in Greenwood. These windows include three panes of glass with argon or krypton gas between the panes, and a double coat of low-e glazing to maximize efficiency.
New home windows are a big investment for any homeowner. Get the best windows on the market in terms of price and efficiency. Call today at an estimate at 317-547-2600.